I now have a big list of jobs to do on the van itself.
- Drivers wing mirror broken and not adjustable (I have bought a new one already)
- Both front headlamps need adjusting (adjusters broken new headlamps needed)
- Strut top bearing siezed, resulting in steering tightness. Steering system excessively tight (new strut top bearing on order)
- Nearside front (rear bush) Suspension arm rubber bush deteriorated resulting in excessive movement.
- Brake load sensing valve linkage siezed solid.
- Near side rear parking break recording little or no effect. it was showing 35 on the meter in comparison to almost 600 on the offside. (I watched the meter)
- Parking brake efficiency below requirements.
I have yet another list of jobs to do. I think this is going to cost me around £500 to set right and will delay my departure unfortunately.