I have just started packing. I have 4 piles of stuff in the front room now.
- Stuff to go to the tip
- Stuff to shred/burn business documents dating back 11 years that are not needed but can’t be thrown
- Stuff I want to keep/take with me
- Stuff that is ok but don’t need anymore.
I kind of wish I had started this earlier, but so far I have now got homes for all the domestic appliances except a pretty new washer/drier. I even managed to sell my car which is a relief.
Tomorow is the big day and tonight is the last night for using the washing machine and getting everything clean before I move into the Van.
I have got a list of articles to publish which will cover some of the new hardware I will be fitting to the van.
- Sog, the one I bought is the wrong one so need to order some new parts. But I will do a step by step fitting article including photos
- NaturePure filter and tap. Again step by step with photos
- Updated wiring system. I need to document this so will post photos along with tech spec
I am also doing an article on what I consider to be the top 10 things a newbie to full timing should know.
I think I will have time to do these jobs next week so until then I have a peg for my nose and bottled water in the fridge.