I have had two viewers round to see my house over the last week. The second one made an offer.
The downside is the offer is low, and they have a house which they haven’t yet put on the market. So even though it is not likely to happen at least I know there is potential for a sale there. I now have a deadline for being fulltime. I want to be in France for the 13th April but want to have a month in the uk before I go. This gives me until the 13th March which is a little over a month away.
The house is now pretty much empty with just the big items like sofa, bed, washing machine and fridge left to move out. So as soon as I either get an offer or get fed up of waiting I can get on the road within a couple of days. I am starting to get excited now….