The opinions of my friends are very mixed from how exciting to you must be crazy. I try to explain it to them and over the last couple of month have got some good arguments.
Here are the Pros and Cons so far
- Massively reduced outgoings due to the following
- No Mortgage or Rent to pay
- No Water/Electric/Gas Bills
- No Council Tax
- Don’t like my Neighbours I move the Truck
- Follow the Sun (If I want to)
- The world is my back garden
- Less to clean
- I take my house on holiday with me, no more hotel rooms 🙂
- My home is layed out exactly as I want it.
- Lower Carbon Footprint
- No more Junk Mail
- Security is a concern but careful choice of parking should take care of that
- Full time jobs may be tricky but I don’t intend to work for another company full time.
- Recieving mail (and thats a Con how exactly?)
I am currently paying £1,100 a month just to maintain a house and thats before food, clothes, other shopping and leisure.
If you can think of any more pros or cons please let me know….