I had a friend round today helping me sand the last panels ready for vinyl wrapping. I also repainted the generator box which ended up as a disaster as the paint was too thick and it has run. That will be a big sanding job in a few weeks.
I gave the generator the first test of the year after not using it for over 6 months. It took a little longer than usual to start but chugged away nicely.
I have ordered the last length of vinyl wrap and some really useful boxes to rejig the storage at the rear of the van. Things are starting to come together now.
I have the MOT to do next month. I am doing this as early as is allowed to give me time to get any further work done that needs doing. If I can afford it this year I will get the gear box fixed as well.
I also ordered a new dump/frost protect valve that has quick fit fittings. The current one has the hose/jubilee connections and I don’t trust these. That will be a job for when I am off site though.
I think this is going to be a busy week.