After all the rushing about this last two weeks I am going to have a chill out day today. I may clear the bus out later and maybe doing some programming but I am not going to rush about like a nutter. Tomorrow I am finishing off the new computer table and shelving.
Last night I finally screwed and glued the shower/toilet room all together to make it permanent.
I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and my list of jobs to do has shrunk considerably for the first time in months. Here is what I have left to do.
- Finish new table and shelves.
- Make small trim panel for side of wardrobe
- Glue up backing for new shower door and install in shower.
- Finish up doors for boiler box.
- Varnish the panels inside the back door of the van
- Install Sterling Battery 2 Battery charger.
- Sort and empty the storage unit.
- sort out upholstery and curtains.
And that is pretty much it except for loads of little jobs such as trims. For example I need to install corner trim round the bathroom door and finish trimming the liner around the sliding door. Lots of little things like that but I can do them anywhere at any time I feel like it.
I also need to take some photo’s but as I have stacks of boxes in the van at the moment this is not practical.