The remaining jobs on my immediate list are as follows;
- Make box and face for over cab space.
- Strip out side panels and upgrade insulation, this is mainly on sliding door side between cab and door.
- Re-insulate ceiling in shower area and rear compartment.
- Cut all new ply panels for ceiling and walls. (the ceiling ones warped due to condensation)
- Install carpeting material on walls and ceiling where not finished with nice wood.
- Strip down kitched, redo worksurface with proper counter top. While the kitchen is out I will fully insulate the side door and fit carpeting.
- Install new computer table/shelving.
- Fit underslung gas cylinder
- Shelve out rear area and install racks/clips etc to keep everything in its place.
After this is all done I am ready to go (Finally(